Handy Pros is licensed, insured, and bonded with the city of Hometown. We have a business license and all applicable contractors licenses.
We pride ourselves on the quality of our work so we only work with our own contractors. All of our contractors are licensed and background-checked.
Handy Pros offers free quotes on all of our services. Simply fill out our contact form or give us a call at (555) 555-5555 to inquire about an estimate.
We do not charge by the hour and only charge for materials and by the project.
We accept payments through Square and Paypal. We accept all major credit cards and cash and check.
We require 25% down to start working on your project, and can split up the other 75% between 3 monthly payments.
All of our employees are temperature checked daily and we require bi-weekly covid tests. We were masks while we are in your home or business.
Everything! No job is too big or small for us. We offer everything from sprinkler repair to custom home builds.